GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Chris Fortier\'s interview with i:Vibes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Chris Fortier\'s interview with i:Vibes Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:45 pm
kuRtis248

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 4.50

Member #: 1,689

Post Post subject: Chris Fortier Reply with quote

Having all of his Compilations Chris is one of my favourite djs at the moment, His mixing is unreal just like his productions.

Last edited by kuRtis248 on Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 7:33 pm
trisco

Dominating the Dancefloor

Vibes: 0.24

Member #: 1,824

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

must say that i have only really heard his kiss 100 mix recently... he did the full 2 hrs on digweed.. i was quite impressed... i intended to listen to more of his stuff but havent got round to it... its a must..but as for people who love the music.. they make more of a quality producer than the 'money makers' in the industry... great bloke..great interview... Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 8:12 pm
kuRtis248

Club Franchise Owner

True, and check out his ultimate tribal high energy production called

Chris Fortier - Losing Wait
some vocals that doesnt work for me but its complex and very hyper. One of favourites and Nick warrens favourite tracks. Essential Floorfiller. Idea Exclamation
this one is in Bedrock 03 the last track in disk 2.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 9:08 pm
LAClubber

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 1.16

Member #: 2,170

chris is the man. i just got to see him this past monday night here in los angeles. his set was simply amazing. he can take any floor and push it to another level. it was great to see him in a more intimate location. he graced spundae hollywood's decks on 5/18. there his set was as equal.

i really REALLY like his old sound. back in 96 i picked up his promo tape at URS in Orlando. that tape STILL is my all time favorite. it was the first time i'd ever heard bbe's classic-seven days and one week.

chris is a major influence on me. i respect not only his skills, but his business sense and his professionality. he takes the music very seriously. dont get me wrong! he can party! but the music comes first.

one hell of a great guy and an amazing artist!

here's to you chris.

cheers
donny young/los angeles
[/url]http://home.earthlink.net/~laclubber
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:54 pm
kuRtis248

Club Franchise Owner

seen him live Chris Fortier @ Ohm, i think it was the most anthemic set he did.. there is a review in djsbox.com.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:02 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: