GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Queens Jubilee...

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Do You Make Of It All...
Cant Wait.. It'll Be Better Than The World Cup
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Should Be OK.. I Might Watch Some Of It
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cant Really See Point.. Dowt Ill Watch It
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Couldnt Give A Flying Fcuk.. Theres Football To Watch
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 13

((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

Post Post subject: The Queens Jubilee... Reply with quote

do u really care ?? does it at all interest you ??

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest Andy, she doesn't have a role to play anymore, she just gets shedloads of our money to arse around with, she doesn't choose who's head is cut off and the monarchy are all either boring, insulting or druggies, they should be disbanded.... No prizes for guessing what i voted for....

'God Save our FOOTBALL TEAM
Long live our FOOTBALL TEAM
God Save Our TEAM' Very Happy Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:56 am
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

ferrycorstenfan wrote:
No prizes for guessing what i voted for....

... the same as me Wink lol..

p.s nice song Laughing

.. but shouldnt it be.. GOD SAVE BECKHAMS LEFT FOOT ?? Razz

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:06 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

i really didn't know we still had a queen until they all started dying - as much as we feel sorry for them 'n' all, the queen does shite all ... and it's not that i dont think about the history of britain, and how the kings and queens of ye olde england made it how it is today but the footy is on !! C'mon England!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:18 am
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

'i really didn't know we still had a queen until they all started dying '.....legend mate :wink:

personally i dont really give a shit...because to be honest this country has gone to the wall and is a complete mess...its more of an islamic state that an british state..maybe its payback for the empire...

...but come on england...bobby robson is our king!!

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:42 am
trisco

Dominating the Dancefloor

Vibes: 0.24

Member #: 1,824

NUFC_TOP_OF_THE_LEAGUE wrote:
personally i dont really give a shit...because to be honest this country has gone to the wall and is a complete mess...its more of an islamic state that an british state..maybe its payback for the empire...

very true Exclamation

also..... have you seen the size of her new CAR..... Surprised Surprised Surprised why? Rolling Eyes
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:58 pm
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

Quote:
be honest Andy, she doesn't have a role to play anymore, she just gets shedloads of our money to arse around with, she doesn't choose who's head is cut off and the monarchy are all either boring, insulting or druggies, they should be disbanded.... No prizes for guessing what i voted for....

damn right, it seem mr tony blair is the queen and prime minister and president all rolled into one, he's does everything, bet he even tells her what to do, seems like it,

Quote:

also..... have you seen the size of her new CAR

what car, which one out of the few hundered bently's and aston martins.

never mind the trains, and planes and yacht's if she still has them

and who pays for them.... Sad

hehe, when i was out 2day in the morning, saw enough houses with the union jacks, and english flags!

i think ppl gonna "kill a two birds with one stone" ie celebrate the footy, but also use it as a lil excuse to maybe celebrate the jubilee at the same time

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:17 pm
kuRtis248

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 4.50

Member #: 1,689

nah, i will watch soccer.. its more fun. Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:16 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

[A NOTE TO ALL THE BRITS OUT THERE]

Your forgetting the most important part of these celebrations! Because our dear old queenie has reached her half century she gave all us hard working public 2 whole days off to get pi$$ed!!!!! Very Happy surley, thats worth something!!!!??

Anyways, im back at work now & after all the alcahollic abuse of the last 4 days im not feeling too good Confused

Oh well, it was worth it, see u in 25 years time for the next one!!!! Laughing im sure my beer belly will be a litlle bigger by then... Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:41 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Dave, You're forgetting one thing.... if we win the world cup there should be a holiday and party for that too, except take away the toffs and add the lager louts and its one hell of a party Laughing Personally I think its not worth celebrating 50 years as queen, she's never done a hard days work in her life or had to struggle to feed her family or get by, so I dont care for them much
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:53 am
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Dave has a point... if something gives us a bank holiday... it cant be that bad an idea... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:15 am
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Well ... I sat and watched it all with my nan - it was quite good actually, and it was bloody ace to see how patriotic we are really! Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:55 pm
White_Lightning
Club Franchise Owner

shame the patriotism wont last though.....

thing i dont get is all these people get all patrotic for some old bint, but come st georges day...fck all happens...no flags, holidays nowt.....which is a shame and typical of this fcking country...any sign of pride in youre country and u get called racist...i know its extreme and not always the case...but in reality its the truth....

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:41 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

NUFC_TOP_OF_THE_LEAGUE wrote:
shame the patriotism wont last though.....

thing i dont get is all these people get all patrotic for some old bint, but come st georges day...fck all happens...no flags, holidays nowt.....which is a shame and typical of this fcking country...any sign of pride in youre country and u get called racist...i know its extreme and not always the case...but in reality its the truth....

Your right there mate, we celebrate St Paddy's day more than we do our own saint! One example about what you were saying on racism: me and a mate both have these smart union jack cufflins. another mate's first comment on seein them was "You lads in the BNP now then?". That just shows what the union jack symbolises these days. You dont get that with any other countrys flags do u? Evil or Very Mad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:36 pm
White_Lightning
Club Franchise Owner

FLY THE FLAG WITH PRIDE

so fcuk if it offends people....they should learn to live with it or fcuk off...we should be allowed to show are identity not appologise for it....

aaaaaaaaaaaaah this country does my nut....

wait till i get in charge....ill show these do gooding liberal bastards!!!

[/quote]

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:56 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Oh dont worry mate, i aint dumping a £20 pair of cufflins for no b@stard! Ive got a small metal pin-badge too but thats in the draw after that holligans programme!!! Laughing i mite stick that on too just to drive the politically-correct-crew up the wall! Laughing Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:19 pm
DJ BASH

Dominating the Dancefloor

Vibes: 17.70

Member #: 1,581

The last one Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:57 am
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Paki's take offense with bloody british flags being hung up, but they can shuve theirs in our face ... it's a crazy world we live in, and i wish most of them wud fuck off back home, cuz they are just here to be racist twats! Evil or Very Mad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:44 am
White_Lightning
Club Franchise Owner

since theres a crisis in joe-raki land and loads of people are dying, why dont we do the decent thing, instead of sending food etc...,why dont we just send replacements ?

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 5:09 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Mathew wrote:
Paki's take offense with bloody british flags being hung up, but they can shuve theirs in our face ... it's a crazy world we live in, and i wish most of them wud *beep* off back home, cuz they are just here to be racist twats! Evil or Very Mad

Im not being funny here mate but your complaining about them being racists when your doing exactly that yourself!!!! Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:42 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

dave.. matt has a point.. if they come and live in our country and then complain when we start being patriotic towards our country.. then well.. they can all go fcuk off Razz (to be blunt)

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:55 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

((-&E-)) wrote:
dave.. matt has a point.. if they come and live in our country and then complain when we start being patriotic towards our country.. then well.. they can all go fcuk off Razz (to be blunt)

Well i can see his point but he didnt do himself any favours by the way he worded it! But they're not all like that! my neighbours are Indian and they got right into the spirit of it!!! we had a street party and they were loving it! in fact, they got their whole family down here (about 1000 of em) and everyone got on great!

Fair enuff, theres some who think there constant victims because of their colour/religion [which is totally stupid] but i just think Matt could of approached the subject a bit more carefully. Sorry if ive pi$$ed anyone off! Very Happy Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:48 am
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Sorry if I offended you A&B ... thats just my opinion - and I do agree with wot you said about not everyone being like that ... Embarassed
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:35 am
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Mathew wrote:
Sorry if I offended you A&B ... thats just my opinion - and I do agree with wot you said about not everyone being like that ... Embarassed

Everyone has their own opinions, like I said, there are some who abuse their colour/religion to make themselves look the victim, but I think we should give the genuine people a chance. Anyway mate, it's no problem with me what you think cause we're mainly here to talk music [and that is the most important thing to me!!] Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:08 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: