GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Simon Paul, one half of the duo of Lost Witness talks to i:Vibes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Simon Paul, one half of the duo of Lost Witness talks to i:V Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 1:12 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work guys Very Happy I've got a copy of the 'trouble' and boy is it a big record, so typical that some stuck up git won't let it be released cos its amazing, and a shame for the lads that they won't get the credit of it, moral of the story, rock/indie bands suck Laughing

Edit- sorry Kostas, didn't realise you'd done this one, saw kevs name & assumed, nice one though Smile

Last edited by Ian on Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:56 am
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Great interview Kostas!

...hmm....I kind of found Coldplay to be pretty ok until I read this interview....I'll never listen to them again!! Razz
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:49 am
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

sweeeet... was gonna buy a promo copy of 'Did I Dream', but never got chance - so it will diffenately be going in my record box May 6th !! Very Happy

Great interview...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 3:37 pm
Dj SpanK

Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 0.30

Member #: 429

i too got a copy of trouble! what a stormer!?! how come there was no mention of Kristine Blonde - Loveshy (Lost Witness Mix)?? i would love to know the reason why it never got promo'd or released:(
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:27 pm
GIELEN_the_GOD

Member #: 1,870

Great interview,i'v met him four times at Room At The Top he's a great guy to talk to.He even gave me his card so i could send him my address to start receiving promos from him.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 5:25 pm
Strictly Dance Crew

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 1,963

spank i just saw message sorry for the delay and i jsut emailed him to find out why

Thx for good comments next interview is Woody Van Eyden
SDC
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 10:43 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: