GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Signatures......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

Post Post subject: Signatures...... Reply with quote

alright got a bit of a problem.....how do you attach .gif files to youre signature? ive tried using the the image (jpeg) way but i keep getting an "x" in the signature instead of the gif file. any suggestions would be gratefull. ive noticed that someone has got a gif in thier signature (the one with cat spining on the turn table), so i know it can be done. the question is how the fuc.k you do it. cheers.

the file ive found is very good by the way.....

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:22 pm
Finne
Phynn
DJ's Assistant

Vibes: 7.53

Member #: 1,998

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't link images from geocities Smile
4. Bedrock - Emerald
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

[img] http://www.picturehost.com/picture.GIF [/img]

.... that should work.. Confused

the little DJ man in my signature is a GIF file... as FJBR says linking to some sites dont work.. if u email me the file ill upload it for u and give u a proper URL.. Laughing

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

i think i know why it isnt working...

i think the filename of the picture is beoing filtered out by I:vibes.. cos if u right click on the red cross in your signature.. this URL appears..

http://www.geocities.com/gravesjonny/*beep*.gif

and i bet this isnt the URL that u entered in your signature box.. you will have to upload the file again.. but as a diff filename.. ( a non swear word name) Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
White_Lightning
Club Franchise Owner

Actually the filename is correct as it does contain a swear word, but that aint my fault its the site where i got it from. its bit gay how the filter applies to URL's. anyway ill just look on some more sites to find the same file. cheers for the response anyway

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:18 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

NUFC_TOP_OF_THE_LEAGUE wrote:
Actually the filename is correct as it does contain a swear word, but that aint my fault its the site where i got it from. its bit gay how the filter applies to URL's. anyway ill just look on some more sites to find the same file. cheers for the response anyway

send me the URL to the file in a PM or something and ill upload it as a different filename to my site and then give u the URL Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:27 am
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

NUFC, you obviously have the prob sorted now, i pi$$ed myslef when i saw that! Nice one!

ps, you dont own a BMW Z3 do you? Only theres some rich git ive seen round my way whos number plate reads 'NUFC 2' i wonder how much he paid for that! Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 7:43 pm
White_Lightning
Club Franchise Owner

quality isnt it? there was one with a german flag but thought it may cause offence so i didnt bother using it. its even better than my one...

class car isnt it set me back about 20k including the private reg. also its got belta sound system, playstation, mini bar the lot.....its the dogs bollox.

erm i fukin wish i owned one of them... (but i dont drive yet (still learning like) maybe my student loan next year will buy me one.... anyway whoever owns it got sense with the number plate!!!

actually it could be a newcastle player/ executive or something cos thier company cars all have the NUFC reg...but i doubt it...could be though..

fuc.k it..... taxi

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:31 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

NUFC_TOP_OF_THE_LEAGUE wrote:
actually it could be a newcastle player/ executive or something cos thier company cars all have the NUFC reg

Thats what was going through my mind actually, thet may have just been down here on business or something... Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:58 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: