GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Please Read: Rules + Regulations for Buy & Sell Forum

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infinity

Starting to Feel The Music

Vibes: 0.04

Member #: 15

Post Post subject: Please Read: Rules + Regulations for Buy & Sell Forum Reply with quote

- Welcome to the Buy & Sell Forum of i:Vibes

This has been set up for you to post your Record and CD wants and sales for other i:Vibes users to view.
With this forum there are a set of basic rules, and small print which is detailed below, and it is suggested that you read this as it is for your own protection as well as ours.

- The forum runs in a simple manner:

If you are a seller

- Make a new post in the format below, and please list each item separately. Descriptions may be added as long as it remains within i:Vibes contextual guidelines below

For Sale: Artist - Title (Remixes) [Format]

- A FULL product description should be included, including the state of the product, tracklisting of product, record label, and any known defects.
- The items can either be sold direct (via email contact) or via an ebay / yahoo auction (for which you should provide direct links to the items)
- The items must be music related, and no personal items should be made available here.
- Please also list the SELLING price of each item if it is not an ebay item, and if it is, please note the starting price. Items which do not follow this guideline will be removed.
- Once the item has been sold, please make a note in your topic that the item has been sold.
- You may list items at any of the 3 currencies (US Dollars, Euros, or UK Sterling Pounds).
- Please note whether the item is available for international buyers or regional only.
- You are responsible for ensuring the item is delivered to the buyer and you will understand that accepting an offer via any form of communication is a legally binding contract. Termination of this without reasonable explanation can lead to legal injunction and removal of your i:Vibes account.
- It is recommended that you DO use ebay or yahoo auctions to guarantee the sale as i:Vibes cannot do so. A small addition ebay fee will be incurred but you are protected by the conditions set forth by Ebay or Yahoo auctions.
- Please make all conditions clear as possible within your thread to prevent any confusion or dissatisfaction
- DO NOT bump threads. If you wish to make another attempt at selling your product, please do so in a new thread, and end the previous one.
- Items must be OFFICIAL releases, and no Live Sets, MP3 CDs, Illegial copies can be sold through here. All items must be the original release.

If you are a buyer

- Please make an offer direct to the seller via email or private message.
- Please make sure you know WHAT the product is before making an offer and this is the responsibility of the seller. Questions can be directed via email or through the threads.
- All offers made IS in effect a legally binding offer, and so please make sure you are prepared to pay that amount for the good before offering.
- All voided sales should be reported to any member of the i:Vibes administration immediately with full details
- It is recommended that you DO use ebay or yahoo auctions to guarantee the purchase as i:Vibes cannot financially guarantee the product whereas ebay can for a small fee but you are protect by the conditions set forth by Ebay or Yahoo auctions.
- We recommend you undertake payment via Cheques, Paypal, Nochex, or any other form of guaranteed payment system. Cash should be sent at your own risk.
- All complaints of sales or no-delivery should first be made to the seller, and if no settlement has been arranged, please email infinity@ivibes.nu

If You Are Seeking an Item

For those of you seeking a Record or a CD, please simple post a thread with a similar format as the following

-Wanted: Artist - Title (Remixes) [Format]

Within the content of the thread, please state the price you are willing to pay, or leave it open for offers.
- All rules and regulations remain the same as those detailed for buyers

i:Vibes Contextual Guidelines

1. i:Vibes is not in any way involved in the process of the buy and sell, and our involvement is acting as a 3rd party information transfer. We do not accept any liability for problems with sellers and buyers, but i:Vibes will take action to those who abuse others' rights and if you neglect to follow the stated guidelines, you will be banned from i:Vibes.
2. Buyers should be sure of the seller before making any financial obligations towards the seller.
3. Please post the satisfaction of your purchase or sale in the thread you have posted as that can be used as a guideline for future sales.
4. All products which are NOT available for sale anymore should be immediately noted within the threads or edited, and buyers have an obligation to maintain the up-to-dateness of their sales.
5. All refunds, returns, and dissatisfied products should be negotiated between the buyer and seller, and do not contact i:Vibes as we have no obligation to intervene the transaction.
6. Particular caution and attention should be made to new i:Vibes forum users.
7. There will eventually be a more sound system for item sales within this forum, complete with successful seller lists, and number of sales. This is currently in development.
8. Please post further questions / comments within this forum or within Comments / Suggestions.

Happy Selling + Buying

Last edited by infinity on Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:47 pm
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add to Kev's Post, for Now, theres me & Him who will moderate for now, with the possiblility of more people added to help us, If you have any problems with a user, do not hesitate to ask us for help, or to report someone for abuse of the rules. We Will do our best to help you, and keep the section running smoothly Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:59 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: