GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
<<Your Top TV Shows>>
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Above&Beyond wrote:
The same happened with BSB

doesnt BSB stand for British Sky Broadcasting ?? Confused

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

Quote:
But NOT Temptation Island....it is SOOOO stupid!!! (my wife watches it)
...and Fear Factor is also a silly program....

no offense intended these 2 programs give me a bad impression of americans,

the other programs stream listed are good
dunno bout sabrina, its on a kiddies channel here at a kiddies time along with card captor sakura, round this time i staay away from tv, dreadful content

that "Borettslaget" does sound intresting, but its gonna be in norweigen (sp? no offense intended), still good comedy does cross all language barriers! Very Happy

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:03 pm
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

Jeez.. i should of followed this post !!

As long as its funny, thenit r8 highly in my book...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:14 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Ami wrote:

no offense intended these 2 programs give me a bad impression of americans,

me too... i cant see the point in temptaion island.. why risk loosing your partner due to a situation u put your self in ?? Confused

WHY OH WHY ??

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

ferrycorstenfan wrote:
Stream wrote:
I have sooooo many favourites.....here's a few of them Wink
(no particular order)

- Borettslaget (A norwegian show about people living in a large housing cooperative...VERY FUNNY!!!!)

- Sabrina Embarassed

Sabrina is naturally watched by men from 18-30 I think they show it on club 18-30 tours too Laughing

As for the other one, any chances of sending a few videos of it down for us all to pass round Razz sounds interesting

I have no videos to pass around, but you can look at some samples of it online:
http://nrk.no/borettslaget/ (Program's homepage)
http://nrk.no/programmer/tv/borettslaget/1737345.html (Description in Norwegian of each episode, just click the desired episode and choose a link below "Lyd og Video" to see parts of it)

Here's a little info about the main characters (all played by the same person, Robert Stoltenberg).
- Narvestad Manager of the housing cooperative. Makes sure everyone follows the rules, and have no understanding of people who doesn't do things exactly like he wants it done.
- Linda Johansen Hasn't been out of her apartment for 3 years. Lives with her little dog "Tommy". She spends all days watching the backyard and tv-shows (soap-operas).
- Silmandar Family A family from Pakistan with 2 children. The father tries all he can to marry away his daughter Fatima, but noone wants her because she is too skinny. The son Ali starts working in a flower-shop and his father does NOT want to see him anymore because of that.
- Piirka A finnish guy with long hair and well-worn clothes. He starts off working as a pirate-taxi driver, then he begins smuggling from Sweden to Norway before the employment office tries to find appropriate work for him (his temper makes him loose all jobs withing a few minutes...hehe...). For instance he works at IKEA as the announcer of good offers and telling people to pick up their kids etc., but he says something like this: "Could Mr.Olsen please come and pick up his fucking kid who is screaming like hell right away!"
- Ynge Freiholt A gay fashiondesigner who inherits an apartment in Oslo's east end (where he hasn't been for 20 years). He uses $$$$ to style up the apartment and needs to find many jobs to pay for it.
- Trude Halvorsen Moves to Oslo to attend bibleschool(?). Mr.Narvestad tries to take REALLY good care of her, but she finally ends up as Mr.Freiholts model (her mother can of course not stand this..hehe..)

I've heard rumours this show will be broadcasted in other countries next year, but I'm not sure in what language that will be....

It's been a real hit in Norway anyway Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:44 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

((-&E-)) wrote:
Above&Beyond wrote:
The same happened with BSB

doesnt BSB stand for British Sky Broadcasting ?? Confused

Yep your right, BSB & Sky started out as two different companys, BSB used to have the Square/Diamond dishes (for those who are old enuff to remember) and Sky with the big round dishes. Once BSB died on its feet Sky took it under it wing. I think that BSB was an early attempt of a full UK only Sky service. It of cource didnt work but the digital age is here and now everything is fine. Sky is now the daddy in the US & UK. ITV must be licking their wounds right now, why the hell are they showing the Champions League on normal tv! They should stop showing footy on ITV so peeps buy the digital box! who cares about the peeps who cant afford it, theres plenty who can! they would make alot more cash! sorry if i sound hard, but im a business man, if you want to make money then you have to pi$$ people off! Razz Twisted Evil
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:56 pm
Ami

Quote:
hell are they showing the Champions League on normal tv! They should stop showing footy on ITV so peeps buy the digital box!

huh, nooo, yeah i kinda guess that would pick up the digi box intake, but there would be plenty of ppl annoyed with that!!
just like i watched the liverpool match , and even tho it was an average/boring match, ppl would flock to digi box still to see this, but that league football situation and money they owe is outright ridicoulus, you would've expect that the millenium dome and wembly situations would taught a few lessons!!

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:26 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

i heard somewhere that u r only guaranteed service from ITV Digital till the 15th April.. after that u may only be able to get the free channels.. Surprised Surprised Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:19 am
Ami

Quote:
i heard somewhere that u r only guaranteed service from ITV Digital till the 15th April.. after that u may only be able to get the free channels..

ive definatly heard that an all, on tv, i think it was that no matter what happened they had enough cash at least for possibly a mths service guranteed, i think its gonna definatly last longer past april 15th, and that if itv digital does ever go off, you'll still see/recieve the few fairly poxy channels Sad

i just hope the viewers dont get shafted just because the managing/ marketing dept made one huge mistake assuming/taking a decsion by putting so much money in to league football, if it does this stinks, this kinda thing seems to be more frequent nowadays with incompetant over priced managers and marketing pedddling small stuff with extravagant/show off ammounts of money, what are these ppl smoking Sad

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:16 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

Stream wrote:
Temptation Island....it is SOOOO stupid!!! (my wife watches it) ...and Fear Factor is also a silly program.... Evil or Very Mad

That show is so f.u.c.k.i.n.g. pointless! We also have a show called Eden over here in the UK, that too is pure dog shit! Those reality type game shows are really starting to pi$$ me off! Evil or Very Mad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:59 pm
Julie_Spyder

Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,921

WEll mine would have to be
1. FRiends
2. Simposons
3. SCOoby

hehee No i will not see the new scooby movie... no wAY in hell..

Surprised

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 11:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: