GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sound in the reviews.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJMiro

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 2,041

Post Post subject: Sound in the reviews. Reply with quote

I just though that it will be good idea if you put sound files in the reviews you make. That way we can hear and decide ourselfs is the release good. What do you think about it??
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:04 pm
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

its already been discussed before, basically
ivibes dont have the space for the samples for everytune, plus the legal ramifications of putting them up poses many problems

sound samples thread.... http://www.ivibes.nu/board/viewtopic.php?t=2078

you should definatly check that out as it hits right on the spot bout your enquiry and has replies from mods and the site admins

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:31 pm
DJMiro

Full-Time Clubber

That is really bad. How can i know if the record is good? Can you at least give us the sites and places where we can hear something?? Neutral
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 4:08 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

perhaps as the site grows, and we accumulate more space, there may be a time when we can ask them about using low quality mono samples to accompany the reviews, until then I don't think theres much we can do Crying or Very sad sorry
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 6:59 am
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

ferrycorstenfan wrote:
until then I don't think theres much we can do Crying or Very sad sorry

oooh... u r mean... Twisted Evil Wink

.. its a shame we cant get samples tho.. cos for ppl like me on a 56k.. its sooo annoying d/l 10mb of tune only to find out its shite... erm.. i mean go out and buy a song for £5 or so.. Embarassed ... samples would stop this... Laughing

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

We're allready planning how to handle this stuff....we need to pay a fee to the record-companies to be allowed to play samples....but it's being sorted out.

We have no date for when this will be added, but it will be within the next weeks....I can't promise samples of all reviews though....
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:52 am
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

Stream wrote:
We're allready planning how to handle this stuff....we need to pay a fee to the record-companies to be allowed to play samples....but it's being sorted out.

We have no date for when this will be added, but it will be within the next weeks....

wow, thats some pretty good news!, hope it works out well! seems like the reviews can only get better!

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 3:36 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

Stream wrote:

Evil or Very Mad record companies are sooo mean, they wont even let you have a 30 second sample for free! its as if were going to make them bankcrupt or something!!! those guys make enuff money as it is!!!! you'd think they wouldnt mind a bit of free publicity! Do they think were gonna collect up all the little samples and stick em on a cd or something? Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:18 pm
DJMiro

Full-Time Clubber

I sugest strongly to try somehow to get audio samples. That will do really good. This site may get the best trance site on the net. I`ll recomended to more people!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:43 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: