GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Alcohol Experience

View previous topic :: View next topic  
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

Post Post subject: The Alcohol Experience Reply with quote

WHAT IS THE HARSHES SPRIT/s anyone has had on a night out?

mine had to be on monday night for me 18th- me mates all chipped in for 2 shots of absenth (60-70%), stealth bomber and some weird fuc.ked up shot that had rum in it-

very kind of them- fuckin hell i was wasted-

this was on top of 2 pints of Stella, 3 pints of Snakebite, 2 pints of brown ale and 4 sex on the beach and 2 unkown shooters. and countless bottles of wkd blue. fuck role on next monday night..

baja beach club the biggest party on the planet...full of slags 2!!!

back 2 me revision

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 6:44 pm
DjKlutZ

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 0.04

Member #: 1,904

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't drink too much spirits... harshest... for me.. could be anything... had jin once... eughhh yeck
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:38 am
VelourFog

Bar Staff

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,453

New years 2000

had eight beers i was ok but then was given some nasty liquer and it didnt go down well with the beer Embarassed Embarassed

from midnight onwards i dont have a great recollection of what happened lol Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:00 am
Mithrandir

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 1.01

Member #: 262

Post Post subject: Re: The Alcohol Experience Reply with quote

NUFC_TOP_OF_THE_LEAGUE wrote:

mine had to be on monday night for me 18th- me mates all chipped in for 2 shots of absenth (60-70%)

Where are you from ? .. It's illegal where I live 'cause it's a kind of drug... Smile I'd like to experiment this once in my life hehe Very Happy

Cya!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:21 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

I've never really been a big drinker, but our millenium NYE was really good, started @ 5pm, ended about 9am and involved a hell of a lot of drinking, running from cops who think we're criminals, through fields and getting lost, but it was all good fun, we must've covered 10 miles that night too, amazing since none of us were in a fit state to do anything. The Weapon of choice that night ranged from brandy to vodka to whatever we could get our hands on
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:14 am
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

ive never had absinth... only cos ive never seen it on sale... if i saw it id have a go... Laughing lol..

.. worst shot ive ever had was when i was in spain... and the DJ in a club advised us to go to the bar and ask for a "yegamaster" or something like that.. so being already off my face i decided it a good idea...

so i asked for one and the bar woman poured me a pure black shot of something... an fcuk me.. did it have some kick to it.. Laughing Laughing

btw --> NUFC - sounded a good way to spend ya 18th... i plan in doing the same in august.. my 18th falls on august bank holiday weekend.. Laughing Laughing Laughing .. how lucky is that ?? Wink

and Mithrandir --> hes from newcastle, england... can u not tell by his name.. Laughing

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:19 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

NICE one should be quality for ya-

may i recomend you try it mate- its a fu.cking experience you only live once......but maybe not after two shots of the stuff......after that it all goes Pete Tong!!! altough the proper stuff ie 80% is only available abroad- overhere its about 70% and where i got it from it was 6 quid a shot- buy one get one free

who sings the tune "under the water under the water u left me drowning" its on now on Pete Tong ands its class- its an old tune though

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:34 pm
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

Absinth, evil stuff.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

One of the local bars near me sell it, ive never had a try cause i watched my mate down 2 shots in one go... then i saw it come back up again, all over the bar & barman... hence to say we left soon after!!! Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:25 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: