GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New song Rank 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flapske

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 575

Post Post subject: New song Rank 1 Reply with quote

Does someone has the name or the track itself without name of the newest unreleaased Rank 1 track?

Please send me the name or the track (no radio rip), because I can't wait any longer, when I heard the song at Trance-Energy 20-10-2001 I went crazy.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 2:04 pm

Member #: -1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

no but when you find out tell me : ) rank1 is omg.. one of the many gods i worship hee Wink
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:27 pm
.:\PoP/:.

Post Post subject: Wait.... Reply with quote

amm... man you need to wait long time (few weeks) to download the single of rank 1.......

p.s if this help airwave get new rmx
RANK 1 - AIRWAVE (SUNSET RMX)

Cheers

Arrow Arrow Your's ToMeR
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:47 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

I wouldn't recommend the Sunset remix of "Airwave" unless you like chillout music....theres no energy or buildups in this mix at all - it's just slow and chilloutish Razz

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

I think the track you're looking for is called "Rank 1 - Our Religion". If it is, it is out on Promo now...

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 11:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sky Haq

New single isn't 'Our Religion' that is an old track which will be on the rank 1 album, the new single isn't released yet (promo isn't available yet) the single will be released in the beginning of 2002
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 4:02 pm
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

i dont think they should bother puttin' "our religion" on the album... one of there crappier tunez, but some told me 'paradise of love' was there latest... doez anyone else know about this ??

its an airwave stylee... but not sure if its new
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 6:58 pm
flapske

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 575

I've heard the promo at Trance-Energy 20-10-2001 (Johan Gielen the second song) so please give me the name.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 8:02 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: