GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Where you all going on Holiday this year ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where you going on holiday this year ?
Balearics - Menorca, Mallorca, Ibiza
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lanzarote or Fuerteventura
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
The Costas (Spain Mainland)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
France
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Italy
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Greece/Greek Islands
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Caribean (lucky sods)
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
America
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Australia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other... Plz Specify in Answer
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
I'm Going To Butlins
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Where you all going on Holiday this year ? Reply with quote

Just Wanna know where everyones going this year, Personally I've just booked a holiday to Lanzarote in May for under £400 so I'm pleased but will be away for 2 weeks... mind u I'll prob use the net café for e-mails so I'll try & Say hey too

What about you guys ?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:37 pm
Clubber@Work

Moving your Body

Vibes: 0.10

Member #: 754

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my friends going to Greece this summer
but i'm trying to convince them changing to ibiza...

1)Ian Van Dahl - Try (Alphazone Remix)
2)SunBlind - Believe (Nu Nrg Remix)
3)Laava - Wherever You Are
4)Jurgen Vries - The Theme (Dumonde Remix)
5)Iio - At The End (Johnny Vicious Mix)
-------------------------------------------------------

<------ My true love Bar!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:25 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

im on to tenerife for 2 weeks in july Laughing costing me about £410 for a 3* hotel self catering.. Razz

theres 8 of us going.. so it should be a mad as fcuk 2 weeks.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

... has anyone been to playas de americas / veronica strip in tenerife ?? where are the good places to go ?? Rolling Eyes

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ian
on a long term break

((-&E-)) wrote:
im on to tenerife for 2 weeks in july Laughing costing me about £410 for a 3* hotel self catering.. Razz

theres 8 of us going.. so it should be a mad as fcuk 2 weeks.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

... has anyone been to playas de americas / veronica strip in tenerife ?? where are the good places to go ?? Rolling Eyes

I Haven't been but I've heard that Las Americas is the San Antonio or Magaluf of The Canaries, very rowdy @ peak times, just watch out for Pickpockets and ppl selling timeshares.. I'm going to Playa De Pocillos which is 10 minutes walk from Puerto Del Carmen, the biggest Party place on Lanzarote, but I'm only looking for going for a drink in the bars, I'm mainly going for the sun and for the sea sports like parasailing, windsurfing and the boat trips, shark fishing, and Dolphin spotting Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:08 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

ferrycorstenfan wrote:

but I'm only looking for going for a drink in the bars, I'm mainly going for the sun and for the sea sports like parasailing, windsurfing and the boat trips, shark fishing, and Dolphin spotting Laughing

im going to get complety off my face every night and stay out clubbing till about 4am... Laughing Laughing

and then relax / sleap it off threw the day Laughing Laughing

.. oh the memories of doing that last summer Wink

sun, sea, sand, surf and Wink

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

i'm going to florida.. cuz its the last holiday i will have prolly with my parents.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 7:47 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

tRANCEMASTER wrote:
i'm going to florida.. cuz its the last holiday i will have prolly with my parents.

floridas mint... ive been 3 times (95,97,99) .. some of best hols ever... universal studies / islands of adventure are fcuking amazing Laughing

my parents are going this yr.. i wish i was going too.. but if i went with then they wouldnt pay for my hol to tenerife Crying or Very sad oh well.. Mad

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:19 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Im going to the Caribean with 7 of my friends. Its will be amazing fun!

The [i:Vibes] admins will be coming to my home for a party in the next few weeks so thats a holiday for them!! Smile

Aint that right guys???? Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:09 pm
Ian
on a long term break

Steven I'm well Jealous Razz Which Island you going to ? I always wanted to go, Planning on doing so for the 2007 Cricket world cup and my GF wants to get married there so I might be there before then Laughing or maybe I'll do both in one go

Oh and I'm taking my digi camera... might do some ivibes advertising in the sand Wink I dunno yet
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:39 pm
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

with a bit of luck, and some money my holiday this yeah, or holiday. Never been abroad in my life or outside the UK for that metter.

Looking to go to Monaco to see the Grand Prix, get away from it all and generally take time out, could call it a one man wonder. Should be fun Smile

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

WELL IM OFF 2 MAGAluff For 2 weeks on the 1st of july, with 11 of me mates an where stayin across the road from BCM which should be rather messy.

basically its 2 weeks of pulling birds, largin it, and being off me nut on Nasty bastards!!! (my own special head fucking-speech losing *beep* that me an me brother invented)-sweet. a couple of thoses bitches and ya fucked..

lets hope its better than the shit-hole that is known as KAVOS.. although it still was a class holiday.....especially the 2 hour free bar when england shat on the Krauts 5-1- (well kind of free-we did have 2 pay 2wentys 15 quid for the privaledge. the b.astards)

also..may i offer some advice dont go with 18-30 or twentys cos the reps are twats and u get totally bum-f.ucked on the trips(not litrally-i mean ripped off, but if thats your kind of holiday then i got a couple of words for ya AIDS an get it soon. only joking)- even if u plan 2 pay for a few trips u will Always get conned into getting them all. so just tell em to FU,CK OFF. best to book independantly i think

2 weeks of Liver Abuse...........come on!!!!!

till then keep it Tidy

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:43 pm
Ian
on a long term break

NUFC_TOP_OF_THE_LEAGUE wrote:
WELL IM OFF 2 MAGAluff For 2 weeks on the 1st of july, with 11 of me mates an where stayin across the road from BCM which should be rather messy.

any chance that ur staying @ the Fiesta Aparthotel Jungla ? I was there last year and the BCM steps were about 30metres away from my block
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:53 pm
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

NA Mate its called the Magaluff Playa or somethin like that

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 5:17 pm
Ian
on a long term break

probably the other side of BCM then, if you want good english food goto Tom Browns on the seafront or just round the corner from BCM, they're great ppl there, great vibe and the food rocks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 5:46 pm
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Vibes: 0.99

Member #: 211

Im going nowhere I think.
Maybe to the Belgium Coast with a few friends....Smile

http://users.pandora.be/TranceParadise/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:32 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: