GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
True April Fool Prank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: True April Fool Prank Reply with quote

Ok so this is late but i only heard about it yesterday, Here in derbyshire, some guys took the signposts to 2 villages down and swapped them wrong, Man it must be funny to have seen that, the closest we have is on a sign out of town an island with 1 ending to nowhere says 'Guatamala' Laughing Anyone else play/know ne good tricks ?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:20 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

that must have confused the hell out of everyone.. esp people who lived there Laughing

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Naked

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 0.01

Member #: 1,957

not to ruin your fun or anything... but a some time back i heard in the news about some kids doing that here, and some couple followed the traffic sings. Turns out that they ended up going the wrong way on a one-way street and they had a fatal car accident. The kids somehow were found and they got charged with 2nd degree murder... sux huh? Well they're doing jailtime right this second. Make sure you're not harming anyone when you're doing April Fools jokes.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:29 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

Surprised

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 7:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

I like the simpsons episode where Bart shakes up one of Homer's beers for April Fools Day, its so full of pressure that Homer ends up in hospital when he opens it! Dr Hibberd tells Marge that Homer is dead " he he he he, april fool" he says. Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:13 pm
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

lol@simpsons...

The on on TranceAddict was funny - and i checked the link and everything !! Razz
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:40 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

tRANCEMASTER wrote:
lol@simpsons...

The on on TranceAddict was funny - and i checked the link and everything !! Razz

Tranceaddict? im not a member, whats all that about then?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:04 pm
Ian
on a long term break

basically dave swamper posted this ....

Monday.April.01.2002

- It was a long time coming but I feel that Trance is beginning to die and I now have to close the site... I dreaded this moment a while ago and in response started up http://www.TechnoAddict.com - the files that are up on here now will continue to stay online but I will begin to focus more of my efforts on the Techno scene from this day forward. I hope you all understand. Sorry.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:18 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

ferrycorstenfan wrote:
basically dave swamper posted this ....

Monday.April.01.2002

- It was a long time coming but I feel that Trance is beginning to die and I now have to close the site... I dreaded this moment a while ago and in response started up http://www.TechnoAddict.com - the files that are up on here now will continue to stay online but I will begin to focus more of my efforts on the Techno scene from this day forward. I hope you all understand. Sorry.

LOL! I bet he had a few of you lads worried! Is the forum any good? Ive never bothered with it as I:vibes is so excellent! I love the TA updates though, always worth a look! Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:25 pm
Ian
on a long term break

I use the forums a bit, theres a lot of guys I recognise and a few 'unique' ones on there, I go in chat daily cos its fun but theres so many more ppl there so u get lots more help sometimes on ID tunes etc but then u get lots more twats, right now I IDd a tune for some guy and he's sent me 5 messages in 3 minutes thanking me, offering gratitude, asking me to send him a tune on AG and also creeping me by how quickly he types so much, overall TA is currently bigger but I like the Ambience here, everyones on first name terms out of the main guys
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:32 pm
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

i only surf the furoms, but never post...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:02 pm
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

Quote:
not to ruin your fun or anything... but a some time back i heard in the news about some kids doing that here, and some couple followed the traffic sings. Turns out that they ended up going the wrong way on a one-way street and they had a fatal car accident. The kids somehow were found and they got charged with 2nd degree murder... sux huh? Well they're doing jailtime right this second. Make sure you're not harming anyone when you're doing April Fools jokes.
Surprised Surprised

not being insensitive, but that sounds so serious, that alone could be a april fool tale,

only if i had sum chinese fireworks, they're plenty o fun, knew a guy that had a stash since nov britsh ones (not much fun comapred to the chinese ones!), and he set them off on april 1st, and everyone was thinking what the hell Very Happy

did anyone do the normal car, pretending to be an ice cream van trick Laughing

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:11 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: